Sunday, July 02, 2006

Petra of Vancouver, city of Vancouver, BC, Canada


My name is Petra, and I live in Vancouver, a large port city on the south-western coastal corner of BC, Canada. I work at a local news television station, Global BC, in the Human Resources department. It's summer right now, and we are currently experiencing a heatwave. We usually like to complain about how much rain we are having, but now we have to switch over to how hot it is. Most people flock to the beaches of the local rivers and lakes, coastal inlets, to cool off. Some of the most popular coastal beaches here in Vancouver are Spanish Banks, Jericho and Kits Beach which overlook the Burrard Inlet. Here is a photo of the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club by Jericho Beach overlooking Haro inlet.

Well, that's a little bit about me, the rest of the blog is about my 3 week trip to Europe in May 2006. I travelled to Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden, Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, and Graz.

No comments: